For JEE Main / Advanced
I Can Give Dedicated Effort:
12th is turning point of life for the students so programme is designed in such a way that student finish 12th syllabus first which boosts his confidence level and also revise the 11th class syllabus because JEE covers equal portions of 11th and 12th Syllabus.
More Discussions and Doubt sessions makes student strong for JEE main as well as JEE Advanced. Here rigorous testing is done via Test Series to give them the real feel of JEE which in turn also make them stronger in academics.
- Classes (April – January) - 2 Days (Maths) in a week and 1 day Doubt clearing Session
- Study Material (JEE)
- Routine Test (Weekly Home Test)
- Biweekly Test
- Test Series for JEE Main / Advanced
Resgistration Fee (for admission test) - Rs 500 + GST 18 % = Rs 590 (Non Refundable)
Fee Structure FOR ONE YEAR
- Admission Fees - 16,000 + GST 18% = Rs 18,880 (Non Refundable) - Admission time (Payable Online)
- Course fee (I - Installment) - 9,000 + GST 18% = Rs 10,620 - due date 10 / 06 / 2023
- Course fee (II - Installment) - 9,000 + GST 18% = Rs 10,620 - due date 10 / 07 / 2023
Registrations are currently closed. Please contact KCS Educate for further details. Click Here To Connect